Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9, Friday

♥♥♥♥♥♥

It was a very tiring day for me. I woke up noon time and directly had a general cleaning inside the house. After that, I was at the shower and had my lunch. Few minutes later, I went to school and tried to check if people were still around, only to find out that they all left already except for some guys and a girl, Katherine. I went to the shop for a shake, and directly dropped by the market to buy the things my mom told me to. Those damn things were so heavy that my arms are aching tonight. I was then cleaning the yard, and planted some seeds, removed the weeds out of the plants and water those plants. I really had a great but tiring time. But this day is very fulfilling and I feel proud of myself to have cleaned almost the entire lot in just a half of the day! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: