Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Super Junior in Phils


♥♥♥♥♥♥

I saw the news. The Super Juniors are in the Philippines at this very moment. They'll be having a concert tomorrow at the Araneta Coliseum. OMG! I can't believe it! Well, it's very believable in the case of their fame, the unbelievable thing is the fact that I can't go and watch their concert. I hate to think of it, but there's nothing else i could do. I only knew it few hours ago, and there's no time for me to strive just to go to Manila.


Tomorrow evening, the other fans will probably be singing their hearts out, jump and dance to the music. Damn! I hate it. I hate it--I can't go! Once that boyband is here, they won't be returning. They only showcase their talents once in a place and then go ride that big transporter that brings them to another place.
                              
                              ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




How i love to watch Kyu Hyun dance together with the other boys. I know that Korean celebs are super duper famous nowadays, so what? I know this blog isn't as unique as the other blogs out there, but I really am so insane about this boyband. They are super duper cool, talented,cute, and though they can never be labeled as "masculine", they are still heaven in my eyes.

Kyu Hyun is my favorite Korean cutie in the group. His beauty is kind of different from the others in the group, though they almost have the same hair, all of them. I secondly like Donghae, well he's the "hard" type of the band, and he's so "manly". Not to forget, the filled Shindong who really stands out in the group, well, whoever magnetizes you whenever you see their picture, that's Shindong! And i also like LeeTeuk, their insane,funny, and idiotic leader.



♥♥♥♥♥♥



No comments: