Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13, Sunday

♥♥♥♥♥♥
LOL. That Ivan guy from PBB Teen Clash---I once saw him in WOWOWEE. He was wearing a gray shirt. yeah that was him. He even played Hep-Hep-Hurray. 

Anyway, I attended mass. The priest was like super duper funny. He kept joking around and it took almost an hour for his jokes. But everyone was satisfied I guess, for his jokes were very humorous and contained some sense with tons of learnings. 

I'm really dying to go zip lining again. I want to try the one in Bohol. My first zip line was in Argao. It was really fun..and by Saturday, hopefully, we are going to a zip line in Busay with my Social Science Society dudes. I wonder if they already came up with a permit.

The other thing I wanna do is horseback riding. I heard that there is this 200Php horseback ride in Bohol. It's the newest, and unlike in Baguio, you can speed up your ride with the horse, and nobody will hold the horse with you. Super extreme! As well as, with that 200Php fee, you can have a trip to the mountains riding those horses. Super sulit!. wanna gooo..wanna goooo!!!

There's this one thing i really hate this summer. The super duper high temp!.. I remember when I was a child, they kept reminding all of us regarding Global Warming. But most people took it for granted. So, we are suffering high temp now. And there's this recommendation that all of us shan't go outside our houses, or works 10am to 2pm, unless of important cases. Damn GW!
♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: